A few months ago I wrote a series of articles for World Nomads. While World Nomads is a travel insurance company (which I have used quite a lot in the past), they also have a growing travel website, with useful articles on a wide range of destinations. While they do have a lot of articles on staying safe while travelling (so you don’t have to claim on that insurance!) there’s also a lot more practical destination info there too. They specialise in ‘insider guides’ to destinations, and have just published their Nepal insider guides. I am one of their insiders!
Here’s a list of the articles I wrote for them, so you can check out whichever may be of interest.
- 10 Temples and Cultural Landscapes You Must See in Nepal
- 7 Whitewater Rafting Trips in Nepal for Every Level
- 8 Incredible Safari Adventures You Must See in Nepal
- Top National Parks for Adventure Travelers in Nepal
- 6 Day Trips from Pokhara You Won’t Regret
- 8 Nepali Festivals Every Traveler Should Experience
- Why Nepal is the Next Ecotourism Hotspot